Well the date is set, the album is off to print, you are probably wondering what you should do till the Time and Temperature release show at BullMoose on April 21st? Well we at Third Time Lucky Rekords have come up with a list of ten things that you can do while you wait!
10. You can choose not to vote and participate in the national illusion of control
9. You can check out a rad, face-melting Still Rings True show before they leave for Europe and buyÂ some new merch!
8. Count all the beards between TTLR staffÂ and our bands. God, we are the most beard wearing people.
7. Check out the Prove Them Wrong leak “Mistakes” so that they can get to 1,000 hits!
6. Wonder how we can give away a half a billion dollars to some dudes that are drinking coffee at a 7-11 but keep closing schools and cancelling after school activies thus increasing the crime rate so that said 7-11 some day gets robbed!
5. Win some sweet TTLR gear! Get ready for some contests.
4.Â Sing along withÂ Eric Moeller and the Strummalongs on Tour!
3. Make out with one of the dudes from Winslow while they are on tour!
2. Start a charity, change a life.
1. Check out these sweet promo videos of Steiner Street before the release!